Chris was born and raised in Rockford IL. Standout point guard at Harlem High School. Upon graduation from high school he attended Purdue University. CT graduated in 1995 with a B.S. in Accounting. In 2001, he relinquished a career as an accountant for Ernst & Young to pursue his passion for training and developing basketball players.
A modernizer in the world of basketball training, CT is founder and owner of “100% Hoops, LLC” which has created a standard for combining high-level performance training based on sports science of functional movement with fundamental basketball drills and exercises.
In addition to directing his own basketball skills development and training program which is based in Indianapolis Indiana; CT travels extensively to help basketball players all around the world. He is a Nike SPARQ Master Trainer, Nike Elite Basketball Trainer and a Fellow with the Gray Institute for Functional Transformation. He has been or is currently a designated Basketball Trainer for the following:
• John Lucas Camps
• Boo Williams Basketball Combines
• Nike Skills Academies
• Nike Global Challenge
• SEEDS Foundation (Senegal, West Africa) Annual Forum
• Efes Anadolu ( Euro League – Istanbul Turkey)
• Nike All-Asia Camp
• Nike All-Taiwan Camp
• Nike China Basketball Clinics
• Nike Europe Basketball Clinics
• NBA Player International Tours (LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant)
• Jordan Brand Classic International Camp
• IHoops 1st Team Annual Summer Conference
A Basketball Expert for 3D Sports Technology Inc. and Director of NBA Pre-Draft Training for St. Vincent Sports Performance, CT also is a basketball training consultant to several teams/organizations world wide through his global “CT World Domination” training program.